Leica Rugby 640G
Versatility inside, outside
Red beams can be difficult to see when leveling and aligning in and around buildings. The new Leica Rugby 640G rotating laser with green beam enables you to easily see wherever you're
This universal, multipurpose laser provides the best beam visibility and functionality for interior applications. From installing drywall to working on suspended ceilings and raised floors, the
new, bright green beam ensures you don't miss the mark.
The perfect instrument for contractors who need to level, align and square indoors or outdoors.
4X more visible than red beam
The green beam uses the latest in green diode technology, visible up to 30 metres without a receiver. An IP 67 protection and up to 60 hours operating time make these lasers the most trusted
and rugged choice for any interior project.
Rugby 640G is delivered with the Leica Rod Eye 120G with digital read-out ability for convenient offset readings and outstanding operating range. The universal Rugby 640G also performs reliably
outdoors, even in freezing temperatures.
Key Features of the Leica Rugby 640G:
New green beam technology: 4 times more visible than red beam, long operating times (up to 40 hours on one charge, up to 60 hours alkaline) and reliable performance in freezing
temperatures (-20¢XC/ -4¢XF)
Horizontal, vertical, squaring and sloping (manual mode) capability
Interior functions including plumb up/down, scan line, adjustable rotation speeds, sleep mode and other with the versatile RC400 remote
2.2 mm at 30 metres accuracy (3/32" at 100 ft)
IP 67 seal
Optional accessories including wall mount bracket, target plate and green goggles
3 years No Cost period (PROTECT by Leica Geosystems)
Key features of the Leica Rod Eye 120G:
- Improves performance of Rugby 640G with 200 metres operating range (radius)
- Digital read out capability
- 70 millimetres detection window
- 3 years No Cost period (PROTECT by Leica Geosystems)
Leica Rod Eye 120G Detector - High application performance
The Leica Rod Eye 120G receiver is designed to capture the green laser
beam of the Rugby 640G rotating laser. The digital read out capability makes height readings and working with offsets convenient and fast, whereas the 7 cm detection window allows beam detection
up to 200 metres (radius).
- LCD indication - two large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver
- The digital readout of the Rod Eye 120G measures offset from Rugby 640G beam position, adding convenience and saving time
- Audio indication - three volume levels: loud, soft, off
- Accuracy (bandwidth) indication - three accuracy levels: fine, medium, coarse
- Built-in 7 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance
Leica Rugby 600 Series Data Sheet [pdf]
Leica Rugby 600 Series Brochure [pdf]
- 6011485 Rugby 640G, Case, Rod Eye 120G, Li-ion
- 6011486 Rugby 640G, Case, Rod Eye 120G, Alkaline
- 6011487 Rugby 640G, Case, Rod Eye 120G, Remote RC400, Li-ion*
- 6011488 Rugby 640G, Case, Rod Eye 120G, Remote RC400, Alkaline*
- 6011489 Rugby 640G, Interior Package, Li-ion*